How to Generate UAN Number Online – Aadhaar Based UAN Allotment:
EPFO Organization provides Universal Account Number to every Employee across India. You can obtain your UAN Number from your Employer within a month of joining. UAN is generated by Employer for every New Employee of Organization. However, you can Generate your UAN yourself even before joining a job.
How to Generate UAN Number Online
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has recently launched Online Aadhaar Based UAN Allotment Service. By using this facility, you can Generate your Universal Account Number by Aadhaar Verification. You don’t need to be working anywhere to avail UAN, you can generate your UAN now and use it for PF Account later.
When you start doing a job, just provide your UAN Number to your Employer, so that he/she can link your PF Account with your UAN. Kindly note that you can avail Only One UAN Number for yourself. And you must have your Aadhaar Card and Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar at the time of Generating UAN Number Online on UAN Member Portal.
How to Generate UAN Number Online (Aadhaar Based Verification)
In order to Generate UAN Number Online, you should visit UAN Member e-Sewa Portal. Just follow the simple steps given below:
- Go to UAN member Portal at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Find out Important Links section and select the link Online Aadhaar Verified UAN Allotment.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and click on Generate OTP button.
- Your Aadhaar based basic details will appear on screen, verify them.
- Enter the Captcha Code and submit the details to proceed.
- Your Universal Account Number (UAN) will be Displayed on your computer screen.
- Save and Note down your UAN Number for future reference.
Errors during Online UAN Process
When you try to Generate UAN Number Online, you have to provide your Aadhaar Number and other details. In case you don’t have Aadhaar Number, you cannot Generate UAN Number for yourself. In addition, your Mobile Number must be linked with your Aadhaar Card and you must have that Mobile with yourself at the time of Applying Online for UAN Number.
In case you cannot Receive One Time Password (OTP) for Aadhaar Verification, make sure your Aadhaar is linked with your current Mobile Number.
For more information about How to Generate Aadhaar Based UAN Number Online, kindly visit UAN Member Portal at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.