SBI Internet Banking on Mobile at m.onlinesbi.com
State Bank of India provides Free Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Facilities to its Customers. If you are an SBI Customer, you can use Net Banking and Mobile Banking Service after Registration. SBI allows you to Check Account Balance, Recharge Mobile, DTH, Fund Transfer, Issue Demand Draft and much more with Online Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
SBI Internet Banking on Mobile
SBI Customers can Register Online for SBI Internet Banking without visiting Bank Branch. But you must have an ATM cum Debit Card to Activate your Net Banking through SBI Online Portal. State Bank of India has developed two different portals of SBI Internet Banking for Computer and for Mobile Phones.
When you want to access Full Desktop Website of SBI Internet Banking, log on to www.onlinesbi.com. And when you visit SBI Net Banking from a Mobile Browser, you should open m.onlinesbi.com. In case you Login from Computer but your Internet is Slow, you can open SBI Net Banking Mobile Site on your Computer/Laptop.
How to Register for SBI Online Internet Banking
- Go to SBI Online Net Banking Portal at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Find and Select New User Registration option and click on OK to proceed.
- Enter your Account Number, CIF Number and Branch Code as mentioned in your SBI Passbook.
- Select your Country and Provide your Registered Mobile Number.
- Choose Facility Requires as Full Transaction Rights/ Limited Transaction Rights/ View Rights.
- Click on Submit button to Receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP, Submit it and select the option I have My ATM Card.
- Enter your ATM Card Number & other details and submit them.
- Your Temporary User Name will appear on screen and you need to create New Password.
- Your Registration for SBI Internet Banking is completed successfully.
How to Login to SBI Internet Banking on Computer/Laptop
After completion of registration, you can Login to SBI Internet Banking with your Temporary User Name and Password through SBI Online Portal at www.onlinesbi.com. After First Time Login, you have to Change your User Name, Password, Create New Profile Password and provide personal details to Create Profile on SBI Net Banking Portal.
How to Login to SBI Internet Banking on Mobile
After Registration, you should first Login to SBI Online Portal at www.onlinesbi.com and complete your Profile first. Thereafter you can Login to SBI Internet Banking on Mobile at m.onlinesbi.com.
For more information about SBI Internet Banking on Mobile and SBI Net Banking Login on Computer, kindly visit SBI Online Portal at www.onlinesbi.com and SBI Official Website at www.sbi.co.in.