UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 10768 Posts at uppsc.up.nic.in:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has just released an Advertisement about UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. Candidates who live in Uttar Pradesh, were waiting for this recruitment for a long time. The waiting period is over now as Online Application is started for LT Grade Teacher on UPPSC Website.
Uttar Pradesh PSC is calling up Online Application from Graduation plus B.Ed qualified candidates for filling up 10768 vacant posts in 2018. Candidates who wish to get a government teacher job in UP, should apply online for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. Candidates are advised to refer Detailed Notification for eligibility details.
UPPSC will accept the Application Form for LT Grade Teacher by Online Mode Only. Interested candidates can fill up their Online Application through UPPSC Official Website at uppsc.up.nic.in. The candidates have to complete their Application Filling up and Submission Process in between 15th March 2018 and 16th April 2018.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Name of Authority:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
Name of Post and Number of Posts:
LT Grade Teacher (Assistant Teacher): 10768 Posts
Subject wise Posts/Vacancy Details:
|Name of Subject||Assistant Teacher (LT Grade)|
|TOTAL POSTS||5364 Posts||5404 Posts|
Permanent Basis Job.
Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh.
Department to Work:
Government Schools of Uttar Pradesh.
As on 1st July 2018, Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 40 Years.
B.Ed with B.Tech in Computer Science or Bachelor of Computer Application or Equivalent from a recognized university.
- Rs.40/- for SC, ST Categories
- Rs.100/- for General, OBC Categories
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following:
- Academic Merits
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Interview (if applicable)
Pay Scale and Salary Details:
After appointed as LT Grade Teacher, the candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4800/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Find out Advt No. A-1/E-1/2018 for Assistant Teacher and click on Apply Online link.
- Download Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Select Apply Online/Now link to proceed.
- Click on User Registration and fill up Online Form with necessary details.
- Upload your Photo and pay the Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form Online and save your Registration Number.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
Online Application Starts: 15th March 2018
Last Date of Online Registration: 12th April 2018
Last Date for Fee Payment & Application Submission: 16th April 2018